Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

FYI, if you download and install the Cyber Engine Tweaks(https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing) to re-enable the console there is a variable called panam_romanceable (to set it to true it's Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable",1). I've tested the variable for Judy and was able to romance her as male V so in theory it should work for Panam as well, but I'm not sure when it would have to be set for it to work (the quest system is pretty confusing). You could probably set it at the beginning of the game and it should work though?

I found various reports on reddit listing the exact same line of code working for Panam, I hope someone streamlines the process on nexus shortly

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, if you download and install the Cyber Engine Tweaks(https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/getting-started/installing) to re-enable the console there is a variable called panam_romanceable (to set it to true it's Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable",1). I've tested the variable for Judy and was able to romance her as male V so in theory it should work for Panam as well, but I'm not sure when it would have to be set for it to work (the quest system is pretty confusing). You could probably set it at the beginning of the game and it should work though?

You utter god, Iâm going to try this. If it works you will probably become the most popular person on the nexus

Any success on this? Trying to put Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable",1) gives me "None is not valid, fact not added"

Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable",1)

I have not been able to get this to work with a female V.

I tried setting it at the start of the game - nope.

I tried setting it before meeting Panam the first time - nope.

I tried setting it during each stage of each mission - nope.

Great idea but looks to me like there's more involved.

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_relationship", 1)

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_lover", 1)

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panzer_sex", 1)

Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable", 1)

I tried all these, conversation prior and sex scene didn't happen, but after the mission I could kiss Panam when we say goodbye, and getting texts from her just as when romanced with male V.

Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_relationship", 1)
Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panam_lover", 1)
Game.SetDebugFact("sq027_panzer_sex", 1)
Game.SetDebugFact("panam_romanceable", 1)
I tried all these, conversation prior and sex scene didn't happen, but after the mission I could kiss Panam when we say goodbye, and getting texts from her just as when romanced with male V.

interesting. Must be some more flags needed then. Is there any documentation as to how people uncover these flags? https://wiki.cybermods.net/cyber-engine-tweaks/ looks to be more of a compendium of what already has been found

Something about Panam just makes it not as easy as with Judy. I'm thinking there are other variables that need to be manipulated vs. the ones already found. More digging is needed to find out what flags need to be manipulated to make Female V + Panam work in all the interactions.