Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys are still trying to romance Panam as Female V (Body and Voice) try the following command;

for i, v in next, {"panam"} do
Game.GetQuestsSystem():SetFactStr(v.."_romanceable", 1)
end

Edit: isn't this actually known to not be fully functional?

Edited by ScreamPaste

If you guys are still trying to romance Panam as Female V (Body and Voice) try the following command;

end

Yeah, you don't get the flirting or the sex scene with her but at the end of the mission chain, it automatically puts you into a relationship with her and you'll receive messages from her as if you romanced her the whole time.

end

Yeah, you don't get the flirting or the sex scene with her but at the end of the mission chain, it automatically puts you into a relationship with her and you'll receive messages from her as if you romanced her the whole time.

While I couldn't care less about the sec scenes, I basically refuse to go on without the unique dialogue and whatnot from her questline. It's bizarre how hard this seems to be to change with the console for something that should only be operating on one tag. (male body).

Edited by ScreamPaste

end

While I couldn't care less about the sec scenes, I basically refuse to go on without the unique dialogue and whatnot from her questline. It's bizarre how hard this seems to be to change with the console for something that should only be operating on one tag. (male body).

The thing is, If you changed the "panam" code to either Judy, Kerry you get all the romance dialogs + S*x scenes despite your gender but with Panam and River you only get the Text messages which I find bazar

Edited by Guest

In order for male V to romance Judy, the console command is

for i, v in next, {"judy"} do Game.GetQuestsSystem():SetFactStr(v.."_romanceable", 1) end

(Needs to be run before chatting with Judy in the shack after scuba)

So just a blind guess here, female V romancing Panam should be

for i, v in next, {"panam"} do Game.GetQuestsSystem():SetFactStr(v.."_romanceable", 1) end

(Probably needs to be run before the panzer)