Mod Request: Panam Romance for Female V

bigtpsychoboy

I also tried switching to male body on the mission riders of the storm and i got the kiss scene with panam but after that i tried to switch back to female body using save editor but game keep crushing and at this point i dont know if it is posible to fix it anyone have a solution for that?

I opened a bug report on Github with the Save Editor program for this very issue. They haven't cracked the code for every bit of the save file, so they don't have perfect control over what changes happen in the save file. I managed to track down the issue of crashing when changing genders female>male>female to the gig "Radar Love". If you have completed this quest, you won't be able to change back to female after changing to male to experience this romance.

Edited by Duinuogwuin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, unfortunately my testing has produced no way to romance Panam with a female body. You can set all the romance flags but the key romance dialogues/moments won't happen without a male body except for one moment at the end of Queen of the Highway. This also unfortunately means you cannot experience the sex scene except through having a male body, which sucks at it is the only sex scene you fully see your character's body. The quest flags I found by comparing all the Panam quests with a male body playthrough and a female body playthrough are:

Riders on the Storm:

>>After picking up Overwatch rifle, male body allows panam kiss

Hash Number/Quest fact name/Value

2303229971/sq004_var_kissed_panam/1

With a little help from my friends:

>>After inserting punch card, talk with Panam at railing, male body allows "Missed You" conversation and "Touch Arm" option

2173646674/sq027_panam_windowtrain_keepalive/1

3488805107/ow_psychos_intro_start/1

4118670875/sq027_panam_impulsive/1

>>Sitting by the fire, after saying you will try to get some sleep, male body allows "Scooch Closer" dialogue option (does not need above flags from talk with panam by railing)

3997784107/sq027_campfire_maleflirt/1

Queen of the Highway:

>>After shooting targets in Panzer, male body allows "Let Panam touch you" option

750315555/sq027_panam_lover/1

1586891862/sq027_panzer_sex/1

>>Talk with Panam at bar, before collapsing. Male body allows "Listen, what happened in the Basilisk" option

No new flags set, requires the quest flag "sq027_panzer_sex"

>>Kiss at the end of Queen of the highway possible with female body

No new flags set, requires the quest flag "sq027_panam_lover"

So until someone can somehow mod out the body gender romance checks, Panam (and River) won't be available as same gender romance options. As shown by the kiss at the end of Queen of the Highway, putting these body gender checks in was optional but they decided to do it with Panam and River, but not with Kerry and Judy as Kerry and Judy only require one quest flag to be added via console.

Also from my experience playing around with quest flags that everyone else has tried, you only need to set the following flags once and they will be permanently added to the save file:

panam_romanceable

sq027_panam_lover

sq027_panzer_sex

There are 2 other quest flags related to Panam that won't permanently remain in your save file when added via console. In fact Save Editor does not allow you to add them. I got these from others reporting on their efforts to get the Panam romance to work:

sq027_panam_relationship (here: https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/kgcyfa/queen_of_the_highway_glitched_when_needing_to/)

q114_panam_love (here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9481223-romancable-judy-for-male-v/page-14&do=findComment&comment=89020003)

These may have something do do with the end game, but I am not going to go over the Nomad ending for additional Panam romance scenes as I don't think I would find anything different than I already have. I assume people found them on this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aVeMGOg7mhrz-vgs5fFTrr72bh0kudK0jQmtSDYPjBQ/edit#gid=0

However, Save Editor says they are "not on the known facts list" so Save Editor has an incomplete list or the google doc is incorrect.

Edited by Duinuogwuin

Question: is it viable to replace the male body type in the game files with female, so both the body types have the same female body type? would that solve part of the problem? I didnt play much yet so iI didnt see the scenes yet.

Apparently you can trick it by saving at the right moments then using the save editor to switch your gender. You start the romance moments then save again and switch it back and it will carry on with female V.

Yes i tried this but still it doesnt work game just crashe when you try load your save so it is the same issue.

Edit: i should mention that this trick will work just fine with river, but for panam it only crushes the game

Edited by lolek5

- Do the Panam quest until the Basilisk, save before getting in the panzer.

- Quit the game, open the Save Editor.

- Open up the save you just made in the editor, appearance tab, change your gender to Male, save the changes into your save file.

- Open up the game, load the save, start the romance with Panam, do a manual save after your V start touching themself.

- Quit the game, load your V-Touching save into the editor, appearance tab, load your female V preset, save the changes into your save file.

- Open up the game, load the save, and boom you romance Panam as your female V.

Edited by ceano

• 2 weeks later...

Or maybe is there any possibility to change names of genders, female would be called male and male would be called female in the code? And then female V would have romance options just like male V. Sorry if I'm being dumb, I don't code well. Or perhaps is there an option to conceal female gender with male gender in specific missions, like missions with Panam? Btw we can kindly ask CDPR to unlock this option only for modders, I mean people without mods would just play normally but modders would be able to have the mod installed and that would be great

• 2 weeks later...
As Duinuogwuin said, once you completed the quest "Radar Love" , you can no longer change your body into female again.By the way,I found that once you have completed all romance quests with Panam,you can call her when Johnny asked you to call someone you love with female body.Body type will no longer influence in the later quests. For example, in Sun Eding, Panam will shower with you ,and all her dialogues are as same as male V's situation.And in Star Ending ,you will unlock some romance dialogues/sence like hug her or whatever during the last quest. Edited by d45627338

Its kinda hard to believe that there isn't a possibiilty to have a mod to romance with female V for Panam with so many different mods on the drawer which aren't even part of the game. But then again my understanding in this makes me look like a noob which I am lol.

Edited by morph1604