Creature Edit (Goat Vs. Chicken Concept)

Conradio777

Hey, Essentially what i want to do is create a war scenario between oversized goats and chickens.

Now i am a noob to the creation kit. I have been able to mess around and gotten a good grasp on the in-game console system (i.e. already have experimented with scale, spawning etc. etc.) Now what i want to do is for my test.esp. Change the mechanics of goats and chickens so by default they are the oversized as opposed to having to do it individually as i spawn them in game. That would be just plain annoying.

Edit: At this point I have figured out how to Scale them up all at once. Also get them into opposing factions. So all my chickens in goats in my test mod hate eachother... Well and everyone else :P Figured out how to toy with there stats and so on to make them Stronger, More Health, and soooo on. Now the issue i am running into is my chickens appear aggressive also are indicated as a red dot on my compass. BUT!!!! I can not get them to attack.. Me nor there sworn enemy goats. I figure its because there AI behavior is not made to do so. I have tried multiple things such as changing there methods of attacks, Adding a spell to them to use and amp there magicka but no luck.

So any advice as to how i can fix this last step in my process of war between these no longer innocent cute passive creatures would be extremely appreciated. I do have a script editor if thats what i need in order to do it. But i cant find anything on creating the effect i need so again. Any help or direction to a tutorial will be appreciated

EDIT: LOL!!!! Ok i take it back finally got my chickens to attack by changing there race. Kept the chicken skin in order to try and achieve my result...... But now I have goats fighting there invisible foe... As well as me getting swarmed by a mass of invisible chickens make chicken like noises.. Kinda scary.. Funny but scary.... Any ideas on how to fix at this point? Make it so i can see these chickens kickin goat ass and my ass?

Edited by Conradio777