Mod Request: Custom Radio Music

nganhanggames

This game deserves more synthwave / darksynth. It got none. The battle tracks are close and I like them, but the Radio is awful. I hope someone figures out how to mod it!

This. Absolutely. The radio music is godawful and makes me puke. I actually resorted to shooting every last f***ing radio in this game. It's the first thing I do going into combat with street gangs. I don't take out the thugs first, no. I search and shoot all the goddamn radios.

Edited by CaptainCrunch83

This game deserves more synthwave / darksynth. It got none. The battle tracks are close and I like them, but the Radio is awful. I hope someone figures out how to mod it!

This. Absolutely. The radio music is godawful and makes me puke. I actually resorted to shooting every last f***ing radio in this game. It's the first thing I do going into combat with street gangs. I don't take out the thugs first, no. I search and shoot all the goddamn radios.

I do the same, the music is awful. Game would be much better if we can have our own suitable music instead of the utter clown show selection that some brain dead idiot on their team chose.

Yeah, I was disappointed with the songs in the radio lol and like you said, the battle songs are pretty decent, but again, like you said, a game like this really needs those vaporwave/synthwave/darksynth vibes... All I do for now while waiting for a custom radio mod is open YouTube in the background and find one of those vaporwave/synthwave/darksynth videos and play it on loop lol Not ideal, but that will do for now while I wait for the custom radio mod lol