Mod Request: Custom Radio Music

nganhanggames

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YES +1

It would be honorable if someone could make a mod that we could use an MP3 PLAYLIST with, so the radio station would BYPASS all/any of the in game radio stations, and default to playing the user playlist.

Ideally, a playlist we can create in Windows Media player, save and then upload to be played into the game via mod...if possible?

Where there is a will, there is a way. I'm sure you modding geniuses can figure it out!

It will be worth your efforts, since it will get traffic and build notoriety for whoever creates this mod.

Everyone has their own taste in music, so it will be popular mod.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

I came here just for this. I would like it to work like this:

A folder for every radio station and I can put the mp3 I want in each folder.

The songs are played randomly.

An option in the phone gives the option to listen to radio by head implant when walking around (same than phone calls)

Bonus: A hud element displays the mp3 file infos (title & artist)

I've been checking the cyberpunk modding discord every day waiting for someone to crack this nut. This is literally my white whale of Cyberpunk mods. The score is dope. I love the dramatic orchestral music that plays during important story parts but the OST is significantly less than dope. I want to just replace every song on every station with ones of my own choice. I have the car music muted now but I can't music all the music because then I'll miss out on the score.

• 4 weeks later...