SkyRE, SkyUI and other problems.

CZeroCraft

Okay, so heres the deal. Two issues here, the first one with SkyUI.

For some reason, SkyUI will not work, even thou I have installed SKSE. I installed SKSE following this YT-video, downloaded the 1_06_09 from Silverlock.

SKSE launches fine, without problem. I enable SkyUI, yet, it's not working. I tried restarting my PC, aswell as starting a new savefile. I'm on Windows 7, and installed SKSE and SkyUI with NMM. This all did not work, and at the time I did not have any mods installed, just SkyUI and Quality World Maps.

------------------

http://i.imgur.com/yR0CH8n.png?1?9896

And now the second one, SkyRE. I downloaded SkyRE with NMM, SkyRe_09916 (the one before the Dawnguard, seeing as I don't have Dawnguard). I launch SkyRe with SKSE, the black launch box in the corner appears, it goes into the game showing the Bethesda gamelogo, and then it quits.

I google'd what I could, and I didn't find much, so here I am, asking you guys/gals. Any help?

• 1 month later...

Okay, so heres the deal. Two issues here, the first one with SkyUI.

For some reason, SkyUI will not work, even thou I have installed SKSE. I installed SKSE following this YT-video, downloaded the 1_06_09 from Silverlock.

SKSE launches fine, without problem. I enable SkyUI, yet, it's not working. I tried restarting my PC, aswell as starting a new savefile. I'm on Windows 7, and installed SKSE and SkyUI with NMM. This all did not work, and at the time I did not have any mods installed, just SkyUI and Quality World Maps.

------------------

http://i.imgur.com/yR0CH8n.png?1?9896

And now the second one, SkyRE. I downloaded SkyRE with NMM, SkyRe_09916 (the one before the Dawnguard, seeing as I don't have Dawnguard). I launch SkyRe with SKSE, the black launch box in the corner appears, it goes into the game showing the Bethesda gamelogo, and then it quits.

I google'd what I could, and I didn't find much, so here I am, asking you guys/gals. Any help?

Same problem mate. What I did was de-select all the mods and then select one then start the game. If it runs then quit and enable another one and so on. Do this until you find the mod you are having issues with. It was an armour mod for me, found out it was requiring a esm file called SPIKES that was missing.