I've always felt that giants were lacking something,

so I looked them up on wikis and found out that in Daggerfall, you could learn the language of the Giants, Giantish.

Would it possible to add Giantish to the game? With enough knowledge of the language, giants would not become hostile. It would be awesome if you could trade with the giants, since they should have a lot of pelts and meat and mammoth related stuff. And since they are quite simple people, maybe gold would not be the currency to use, but other practical things such as pelts or shiny gems? Good ol' fashioned trading, to keep it short.

Also maybe voice actors maybe? One could distort the voice to sound as deep and gluteral as needed? I could sign up for that, if needed. I'm no pro when it comes to voice over, but I have done some narrating for minor youtube films, so I still know my way around. Also, I've sung in choir for almost my entire life so I know my voice well. I'm baritone, if any one asks. :)

I have unfortunately no experience with modding, but this is something I've been wanting for some time now and will gladly help any modder with Ideas and maybe some voice work, if decided to be implemented.

Is this possible from a modder's perspective? Would anyother than me enjoy it? Tell me what you think?

Edited by Guest

I love the idea behind this mod, i just hope someone can do it. I've always thought the giants where missing something, giving them purpose rather than just something too fight is a good idea.

Edited by Sarus31

• 7 months later...