OWB - surgical scars, where are they?

naylte

i have asked around specific texture modders to no avail so i have come here instead.

i'd really like to have the scars from the heart/spine/brain surgery in OWB and for some reason nobody has modded this yet. i was really disappointed that the player appearance in game didn't reflect what had happened in the story.

i know there are already mods on nexus where you can play as a 'lobotomite race' but they use the default lobotomite texture which also unfortunately has the creepy sunken eyes and only a headscar anyway, so... :(

would anybody like to make this happen? (and if so, how would it replace the courier's textures without changing other npcs?)

Edited by naylte

Hmmm I feeling you a little. One thing more, in the lore of NV you do get shoot in the head right?.. yet no scar? not even a little scratch
Find it little weird.. Or Doc.Mitch have some serious magical fingers!

i was going to mention that too, but there's actually mods on the nexus already which try and rectify that missing detail. :'''D

i asked those same modders (tfh bullet scar is fantastic!) if they could try and make some skins for OWB but they didn't have the time.