I really need a help about my modlist | i spend the whole day just to get this working

gamingxs2af3

I really need a help or a suggestion, i been spending the whole day to get this modlist working but just ended up crashing every 3 or 5 minute into the game, i clean the master skyrim dlc and update data with tes5edit, i sorted all the modlist with loot and make sure there are no conflicts and compatibility issues between the mod but it just keep crashing, i really need a help what did i do wrong in my mod list, i tried disabling one by one, its start running without crashes, but when i tried half of the mod and testing one by one its still not working, please send help :(

This is my loadoarder, sorted using LOOT

Im using Mod Organizer 2

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE 0 SimpleVampFixesSSE.esl
6 6 MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
254 FE 1 MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
254 FE 2 RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
254 FE 3 RASS - Visual Effects.esl
7 7 SkyUI_SE.esp
8 8 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
9 9 Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
10 a NAT.esp
11 b Mortal Enemies - No RunWalk Changes.esp
FNIS.esp
12 c Realistic AI Detection 2 SE Lite.esp
13 d EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
14 e S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
15 f JKs Skyrim.esp
16 10 Medieval Lanterns of Skyrim.esp
17 11 Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
18 12 VioLens SE.esp
19 13 Inpa Sekiro Combat.esp
20 14 Immersive Weapons.esp
21 15 AI Overhaul.esp
22 16 RaceMenu.esp
23 17 XPMSE.esp
24 18 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
25 19 Cutting Room Floor.esp
26 1a RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 4 Extended UI.esp
27 1b AHZmoreHUD.esp
28 1c SkyHUD.esp
254 FE 5 ELFX Fixes.esp
29 1d Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
30 1e JKs_Skyrim_No_Lights_Patch.esp
31 1f DawnguardArsenal.esp
32 20 Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
254 FE 6 JKs Skyrim - AI Overhaul Patch.esp
33 21 Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
254 FE 7 JKs Skyrim_Cutting Room Floor_Patch.esp
254 FE 8 Qw_S3DTrees_CRF Patch.esp
254 FE 9 AI Overhaul - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
254 FE a AI Overhaul - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
34 22 Better Dynamic Snow.esp
35 23 BlendedRoads.esp
254 FE b Better Dynamic Snow - Snowy Farmhouses.esp
254 FE c S3DTrees Better Dynamic Snow Patch.esp
36 24 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
37 25 dD-Medium Script Range.esp
38 26 SmoothCam.esp
254 FE d Skyrim Horses Renewal.esp
254 FE e BetterQuestObjectives.esp
254 FE f BetterQuestObjectives-CRFPatch.esp
39 27 QwibGuardArmor.esp
254 FE 10 MajesticMountains.esp
254 FE 11 SunDaytimeNorth_MM_default.esp
254 FE 12 BDS - MM Patch.esp
40 28 All Geared Up Derivative.esp
41 29 azelfollower.esp
254 FE 13 Dirt and Blood - Dynamic Visuals.esp
42 2a DSer360MovementBehavior.esp
43 2b DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
44 2c DustEffectsSSE.esp
254 FE 14 EVGConditionalIdles.esp
45 2d Footprints.esp
46 2e Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
254 FE 15 Growl-MortalEnemies Patch.esp
47 2f honedmetal.esp
48 30 Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
49 31 icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
254 FE 16 Immersive Dragon Sounds.esp
50 32 QuickLight.esp
254 FE 17 Qw_AIOverhaul_CRF Patch.esp
254 FE 18 Qw_ISC_CRF Patch.esp
51 33 SeeEnchs.esp
52 34 SimpleHorse.esp
53 35 StrangeRunes.esp
54 36 TKDodge.esp
55 37 UltimateCombat.esp
56 38 Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
57 39 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
254 FE 19 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
58 3a ELFXEnhancer.esp
59 3b RealisticWaterTwo.esp
254 FE 1a JKs Skyrim_RWT_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
60 3c Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

Do not clean the Skyrim, DLCs and update .esm, ever.

All those files numbered 254 indicate that you have exceeded the file limit of 255 files in the data folder.

Thanks for the reply & help, i will try use the normal skyrim.esm and dlc without the cleaning edit.

and about the 254 mods, i will try remove some of them thanks for the heads up,

I'll check later, if it helps and fixes my problem

i tried deleting all mod on my mod manager only using

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
6 6 MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
254 FE 0 MajesticMountains_Moss.esp
254 FE 1 MajesticMountains.esp

but its still said 254 FE, is that fine?

"245 FE" usually indicates that these are plugins flagged as "ESL". ESL stands for "Elder Scrolls (plugin) light". This is a rather new format. ESL files in general are master files, but unlike .esm or .esp files, they don't count towards the 255 plugins limit. There are plugins actually using the file extension ".esl" and plugins named "something.esp", which are marked as .esl files though. The latter are often referred to as "ESPFE". Practically they are the most convenient form of plugins you can get: They don't count towards the 255 plugins, but can be sorted for your load order like "real" .esp files.

TLDR: These files are fine. Nothing to worry about.

Regarding the crashes:

You got quite a large load order. Maybe too large. Or it contains mods that conflict with each other, regardless of what LOOT says. Unfortunately, cleaning the master files by Bethesda and using LOOT doesn't guarantee a stable game.

I'd suggest disabling or better uninstalling mods one by one or in small groups and testing WITH A NEW / UNMODDED GAME, until you find the culprit. I know it's tedious, but it's maybe the only way.

On a side note:

Cleaning Bethesda's master files at least won't do any harm. One can argue, if it's really necessary. In most situations, the game will run just fine without cleaning. At any rate, cleaning the master files isn't detrimental (provided you do it right).

Cleaning MODS is a different story. I wouldn't recommend that unless you really know what you're doing. It's disputable, if mods really "need" e.g. ITM records to function, but cleaning MIGHT cause unexpected results.

TLDR: Clean Bethesda's master files (or not), leave mods with "dirty" records alone.

"245 FE" usually indicates that these are plugins flagged as "ESL". ESL stands for "Elder Scrolls (plugin) light". This is a rather new format. ESL files in general are master files, but unlike .esm or .esp files, they don't count towards the 255 plugins limit. There are plugins actually using the file extension ".esl" and plugins named "something.esp", which are marked as .esl files though. The latter are often referred to as "ESPFE". Practically they are the most convenient form of plugins you can get: They don't count towards the 255 plugins, but can be sorted for your load order like "real" .esp files.

TLDR: These files are fine. Nothing to worry about.

Regarding the crashes:

You got quite a large load order. Maybe too large. Or it contains mods that conflict with each other, regardless of what LOOT says. Unfortunately, cleaning the master files by Bethesda and using LOOT doesn't guarantee a stable game.

I'd suggest disabling or better uninstalling mods one by one or in small groups and testing WITH A NEW / UNMODDED GAME, until you find the culprit. I know it's tedious, but it's maybe the only way.

On a side note:

Cleaning Bethesda's master files at least won't do any harm. One can argue, if it's really necessary. In most situations, the game will run just fine without cleaning. At any rate, cleaning the master files isn't detrimental (provided you do it right).

Cleaning MODS is a different story. I wouldn't recommend that unless you really know what you're doing. It's disputable, if mods really "need" e.g. ITM records to function, but cleaning MIGHT cause unexpected results.

TLDR: Clean Bethesda's master files (or not), leave mods with "dirty" records alone.

ah.. thanks you so much for the explanation i think the crash happen cause i have too many mods on my end, its running just fine now

I don't understand the "too many mods" approach. Unless I'm missing something, I'm only seeing about 89 plugins: 61 regular and 28 light (ESP-FE). That is well short of the 254 regular plugin limit (when combined with FE plugins) and the 4,000+ light (ESP-FE) plugin limit. Just wondering why 89 plugins would be considered too many and suspect of causing CTD?

I have over 1,400 mods installed with a similar number of plugins: about 200 regular, over 600 light (ESP-FE), and the rest merged. I have no CTD issues.

I would lean more toward the conflict suggestion as the cause. If you removed a mod and the CTD went away, you can bet the CTD is related to that mod in some way. That is why removing a mod and then testing with a new game is a simple and sure way to narrow the problem down.

Don't allow an issue with one mod to be the reason you remove the rest.

BTW, you may find it helpful to use spoiler tags when posting something really long so people don't have to scroll so much.
[spoyler]
Make sure you spell spoiler correctly...
[/spoyler]