*How should I roll-back ALL mods, in NMM, for a clean install?... :/

BigBadBrave

After too much frustration with a couple of recent mods giving me problems, I'm doing a clean install.
NMM obviously thinks I still have the previous version set, as all the mods are still marked as installed in my manager
and I dont see an option to clear ALL previous mods & start from scratch.. Unless I'm just not finding it.

YES, I'm a newbie (A month) & been exploring a staggering number of mods, but I've sorted out the ones I TRULY need & REALLY need to clean up my files now & set things neatly.. I'm just your average joe & no computer whiz, so could really use some advice on the simplest way to go about it.
Of course, I can delete them one by one, in the Mgr, but that seems SO painstaking.. Should I just go into the mod folder & wipe them manually or what?... I love the NMM, but still learning basics here.

*In case you're wondering, one other deciding factor for me, for re-installing, is that more & more, my game kept ejecting me to the desktop, at random times.. the game would still be running, so I could go right back in, but this REALLY got to be a pain in the @$$, during important quests & etc & causes many derp moments & fails.. So here we are.
Any advice is WELCOME at this point, on the BEST way to start fresh on ALL my mods.. Thanks!
~ ^_^

NMM stores it's knowledge of which mods are installed (had their files copied to skyrim's data folder) with the installlog.xml file kept wherever NMM looks for your mods.

It knows which plugins are enabled (.esp and .esm files that will be used next time skyrim is run) and their order with the plugins.txt and loadorder.txt files in your skyrim's application data folder. In windows 7 that'd be %userprofile%\appdata\local\skyrim . I think xp wwould have something like %userprofile%\application data\skyrim.

If you've got a clean install with no mods installed, you can simply delete those files and NMM will forget your old install.