Bodyslide and Outfit Studio - Preview shows "No Image" textures

Lonephantom777

This has probably been covered somewhere, but I'm not sure where to find that, and I'm very frustrated, so I could use some help...

So I downloaded this via Vortex, and pathed it correctly (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide x64.exe). But when I activate the Bodyslide studio, the "Preview" button shows models, but the outfits have "No Image" instead of their actual textures. According to the FAQ, I'm supposed to run the game via Steam to fix this error.

But whenever I try to do THAT, I get an error message saying that Steam Cloud found a conflict between my local files and the ones saved on the cloud. The thing is, both sets of files show the same date...and NEITHER of them is the correct date of my most recent save files! And from what I read somewhere, choosing either could wreck my current save files!

What do I do here? I seriously need some help, because I'm shaking my fists and weeping in frustration right now...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

go into settings in bodyslide and under gamepath point it to the \data folder not the game folder where the .exe is. this will fix it, sorry for the late reply but I just had the same problem and had to google for like 30 minutes to find the answer.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

go into settings in bodyslide and under gamepath point it to the \data folder not the game folder where the .exe is. this will fix it, sorry for the late reply but I just had the same problem and had to google for like 30 minutes to find the answer.

yo i was looking for the solution for 5 hours and you gave me the answer. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Thanks from another!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...