How to Create Mods?

SheaDay30

Hello SheaDay30 :) !!! It all depends on what you actually want to do. Do you simply want to create quests? Or would you rather just tweak some artwork? Or would you actually actually like to make creations of your own sort. Quest minded then G.E.C.K is the way to go. It might seem complicated, at first, but it's easier than it seems. Artwork ... well you will have to find an art program that suits you. There are many good ones out there such as Gimp, Adobe Photoshop (I use Photoshop II) or Paint.Net. All are good but it depends on how much detail you want to portray. Seems Paint is more lossless as far as detail but I tend to use Photoshop for my artwork and Paint for my conversions. I've delved in 3DS Max but I could never get anything working for modeling, Blender seems the simplest. I've actually made models that I easily put in-game. But it took a LOt of research and I've many good tutorials from some FANTASTIC Individuals, just depends on how far you are willing to broaden Your perspective. All seemed very confusing at first but there many individuals willing to HELP. Take Good careand pm if You want, I'll help if I can :) !!! Anoxeron

• 3 months later...