Int and Ext Window Resource Mod

rileymarks

Hello, I am new to this forum, but I have what I think is a simple request. I was wondering if anyone could make a modder's resoure of the interior and exterior windows from houses (specifically Chorral upperclass02). I found that my house seems to be lacking windows in certain rooms and I would like to remedy that. What I need is the window and the surrounding frame, but not any of the wall since I am using a seperate mod that retextured my walls. I would try to do this myself, but my computer crashes everytime I even TRY to download NifSkope and I have never worked with meshes before anyway. If anyone is willing to take on this task I would greatly appreciate it! If you have any questions I can be reached at [email protected] . Thankyou.

rileymarks, on 14 Mar 2013 - 10:02, said:

but my computer crashes everytime I even TRY to download NifSkope and I have never worked with meshes before anyway.

FIrst of all, if your computer "crashes" when trying to "download" something, you need to fix your computer.

I'm guessing this is not, in fact, what is happening.

Also you need Blender for this, not NIFSkope. Also how are you planning on retexturing things without NIFSkope anyway?