Settings RESET Upon Adding New Mods

Cyanide89

I'm currently using Mod Organizer to, well... organize my mods.

I've come across an unusual problem when adding new mods to my current game, and it only happens with certain mods.

When adding Ish's Souls to Perks, I will load up my game (which says content is missing as usual) but when my game loads... EVERY setting gets reset and I am missing all mod items.

For example: Upon the game loading I get the notification messages from UFO: Horses, Achieve That, Frostfall etc, and all of the settings have been reset.

This doesn't happen with all mods. When changing from W.A.T.E.R. to Pure Waters, or adding Warzones, RLO, Enhanced Cities or PerkUp, it says content is missing but doesn't cause this problem upon loading. I have run BOSS, changed load orders, and fixed mods via Tes5Edit but this issue still continues to happen when adding mods.

Any help is appreciated.

• 11 months later...
Same thing is happening to me, the save said that item is missing when I load a save, even though I didn't take anything out, just adding mods. I think this happen because I'm close to the mod limit which is 255, I have 253. Simple uninstall that added mod to bring everything to normal.