FortiffOfSolitude

Hello to all!

I'm a gamer and a voice over talent that wants to help out folks who build free mods for fellow gamers. I have used these mods in my own games and enjoyed endless upgrades, added game content and side missions. *cough* maybe a couple add-on romances*cough*.

Anyways, I've benefited and enjoyed the work of many talented artists on here and I wanted to do my part. I'd like to offer to do a few short scripts for anyone who needs a voice to add to any characters they've made.

Problem is, I have no idea where to share this info. Is there a location to post "Can I voice a character for you?" forum spot? Just point me to it.

If you want to hear my demos and songs etc, I'm on https://www.facebook.com/tjlovettvo Or just look up tjlovettvo on soundcloud, instagram, etc. If you decide to reach out to me, just tell me you found me on here. :smile:

Thank you!
TJ

Hi TJ,

If there is a game you are particularly interested in it's probably best to post a thread in the game specific forums.

The quickest way to get there is to go to Community -> Forums on the main site navigation while browsing mods for your chosen game.