How to make a magic effect like paralyze, but target goes limp? (Maybe Script?)

WondraBox

Just tried it out and it did not compile. I think the problem may be with SKSE. I know I downloaded it and i am pretty sure my Skyrim SE uses it properly becasue I use other mods that say they require it and those mods work just fine.... is there some way I "enable" SKSE in the creation kit? I know its not a plug in or anything like that. If I remember correctly, when you install it, you dump its files into the actual Skyrim files right? So its not really a mod...right? It allows actual mods to use extensive scripts, right?

I just dont know how to enable it in the creation kit.

and if this starts getting to be to much of a headache to help me with, i 100% understand. the pickpocket feature would be really nice on the spell, but its already pretty awesome as it it. I just really appreciate all the help! Thank you!

No problem. If you're compiling with Skyrim SE, you need to have the source scripts in the correct folder. Try copying all of the .psc files from the data/scripts/source in the skse download folder to both the data/scripts/source folder AND the data/source/scripts folder in your Skyrim Special Edition folder. Hope that helps.