[Mod request] Suggestions

ViwwiV

• 3 weeks later...

My request?

1. A mod that allows you to sit at a bar and/or any food stand and use existing animations and dialogue options to have drinks/food.
  2. A fix for the in-game ambient /music sound. Radios can sometimes be muted, same as clubs like afterlife. The concert was also affected by this in my playthrough.
  3. Useable bed and seats in Judy's House.

Cheers!

My request is to make a mod to make it possible to use all sets of arasaka, elite, Oda set and others. there is a mod that does this but only for male characters, I would like to see female characters too. if is it possible

Edited by iDustyyy

• 2 weeks later...
1. Flying vehicle/motorcycle (Think Saint's Row 3) maybe add weapon system to make clearing out criminal camps easier.

2. Helper drone companion with different & upgrade-able weapons system

3. Maybe a better companion system altogether

4. Be able to buy your mansion (will probably be added in later patches)

5. Cars in collection are shown in the garage

6. Paint jobs and upgrades for cars

6. More romance options. Maybe make all current options available no matter the gender

7. Visible friend/enemy status with each gang/faction

8. Laser swords/guns

9. More clothing/armor options (Thinking some Fallout 4). I just can't get a good look that is also functional.

10. Personal vehicle with turret (basilisk is fun, but unwieldy)

11. Build your own home with upgrades, etc.

12. More weapon/armor/cyber mod options

13. More cyberware/hacking options

• 4 weeks later...
I would love to have the Quest and Path only show up in scanning mode!

You see I love playing games without the HUD elements, for full immersion in the game. But obviously some times you need it, to know where you are supposed to go.

So it would be awesome if Quest and Paths only show up when using scanner.

• 1 month later...

toggable minimap, i hope to stay ingame press a button and the minimap shows/appears so i can activate it just for driving.

I can get down with this. Even better, have a setting where it automatically does it. In car/bike = map on. On foot = map off.