My idea/request is to create an open, clear island where you can build stuff for money/resourses.

It can be done like Tale of Kingdoms (mod for minecraft) where you just pay money/resourses to build/update buildings in predefined places, or even full SimCity-type buildstyle where you can build roads/buildings/decorations (with money/resourses).

(Don't really need to go deep in micromanagement aka house-internal design - it should be predefined)

All houses should be open to enter and work like houses in skyrim: shop, castle, townhall, clanhall, Forge, Mine shaft, lumberjack, Rich house, wealthy house, poor house, etc..

You should be able to make profit and make sence, for example:

Mine shaft requires 6 poor houses and 1 Rich house or 3 wealthy, Clanhall requires Townhall, more buildings require bigger/upgraded Townhall, etc..

- build mine shaft = provides iron(depends on placement)

- build forge = takes iron(or whatever) from shaft and makes weapons/armor/other

- build shop = takes weapons/armor/other from forge (and other resource chains like alchemy/hunting) and sells (stable money provider)

Caste/big townhall takes money to maintain, rich houses give more taxes, etc..

i think you get the idea ;)

(obviously SimCity should not be in the title of the mod, because EA is such EA)

Edited by gendalv