Help with AI

Just had a quick look using TES4Edit and I see three Wander packages using Current Location 512, 1024 and 2048 radius (FormIDs xx0015d0, xx0015d1 & xx0015d2), a single Sleep with Current Location radius 4096 (FormID xx005a69) and a single Eat with Current Location radius 1024 (FormID xx005a6d). In theory that means that those packages should execute whenever the menu (or whatever the mod uses to initiate it's various functions) calls for that package.

NPCs with those types of packages (Wander, Sleep and Eat Current Location) will execute them, but I see what is in my opinion problems with all of the packages in that mod ... looks to me like the mod author used just about ever Flag possible. For example every package I looked at has the Must Complete flag set. The rule of thumb I learned while getting myself up to speed on AI packages is you use only the flags you absolutely must have to get the package to properly execute. I sincerely doubt that every single package in that mod requires the Must Complete flag set. In the all of the packages I have ever created I think I may have used Must Complete a half dozen times or less.

The mod must be using a script to assign packages (I'm not going to load it in the CS and look through them all ... by my count there are close to 200 individual scripts). To get at your second post here the times for all of the packages are set to Any and package durations are set to continue executing until the mod's script assigns something else. Because the mod allows you to take over any random NPC (as far as I can tell anyways) the scripts that are assigning and then reassigning packages must putting those packages at the top of the subverted NPCs AI package list (I don't know ... perhaps that's why the Must Complete flag is set on every package the mod includes).

I'm no scripter, but I'd be looking at why the script that is supposed to assign the Current Location packages isn't working.

I think that is cool Aqualeo322 as it is good to have some knowledge about CS really and who knows? Maybe you get started to make a dungeon or a house or a real companion?

I use the Must Complete flag at one single AI package and it is to force my critters to find an ingredient so you could try as Striker did mention to turn that flag off at least at Wander and sleep packages.