Prototype medic armor not working

Kreig13

I just recently got the prototype medical armor, and while it cheers me with it's hard-ass-hooah-marine-euphanisms and attitude, it's not actually doing it's job. \:[

At first it's responses to my Hp getting low were somewhat vauge...Though I had read the manual, and on the final print it was talking about "These effects will only consist as long as the contract exists" So I thought...ok...maybe it just warns you due to this? Or something? But still, I was pretty damn set on the fact that it IS supposed to heal you...

Well, I looked into it, especially after some less vauge statements, and it seems that it, appearently, aught to be healing me itself. Though it goes through the dialogue, it doesn't use the stim packs. I figured this might be due to a mod (Will have to look it up) that makes the pricing on things a little more realistic (cigs, achohoul, and ammunition would be the main currency in post apocolyptia, imo...and it makes things more realistic with food and water healing over time, chems have debuffs over time, AND, it makes stim packs heal you to full instantly. I figure this might be why?). So perhaps someone can point me to a patch, or enlighten me as to how to mod the suit to work?

Ahh, I noticed it mentioned that, but something about stim packs as well, so I suppose I had hoped beyond hope. Regardless, I took note that I had 2 med-x before I went into a fight, and saved afterwards, I'll have to check if I still got em.

Ahh, I noticed it mentioned that, but something about stim packs as well, so I suppose I had hoped beyond hope. Regardless, I took note that I had 2 med-x before I went into a fight, and saved afterwards, I'll have to check if I still got em.

if you want stimpacks that bad with your prototype medic armor.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2023

Archived