Heavy Traffic ×

MOD REQUEST - DISABLE MELEE FINISHERS

PracticalBacon

Hey all,

Would really love to see a mod that could disable the wonky finisher animations particularly with the mantis blades.

I know that as a workaround you can equip the non lethal optics but that to me is just lame.....

You slash someone and they keep all their limbs lol nothing cooler than sweeping past a group of enemies and watching limbs fly, real badass,

but with the mantis blades every heavy attack or leap attack has you stuck lifting some gonk into the air for a good 6 seconds while getting lit, really messes with the flow.

Anyway if some good soul could look into this, I and im sure others would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks

Edited by PracticalBacon

• 4 months later...

I fully agree, the finishers in general are too clunky to feel good, especially after playing for a while.

And making your bladed weapons non-lethal takes away a lot of the dismembering fun!

I made a simple mod that disables melee finisher animations, you can find it here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2506

(There are two versions on there; One of them disables the finishers on ALL weapons, and another one that ONLY disables the mantis blades animation)

Hope it helps! Happy slicing :)