I need help!Quest markers won't show!

Alexandros94

I tried my best to fix this on my own because I did not want to fill the forum with an unnecessary call for help but I can't figure it out.

I haven't played skyrim for awhile and I got back into it and the 1.8 patch was out so I downloaded/patched/ whatever you call it.And it updated.I go on it and everything is normal.I click down twice to bring up my map and all my quest markers are gone!

I can't find them anywhere.I looked online for help.Someone said to delete map.swf in the interface folder but when I went to look for it there was no such thing in my interface folder.I am out of options.Can someone please help me?

Post in the correct place and MAYBE someone will help you :dry:

Post this in Skyrim's tech support :dry:

I apologize. This is my first time asking for help on the forums.I usually try to do things myself.I saw feedback, suggestions, and QUESTIONS so i thought it was okay to ask a question here for help.

Post in the correct place and MAYBE someone will help you :dry:

Post this in Skyrim's tech support :dry:

I apologize. This is my first time asking for help on the forums.I usually try to do things myself.I saw feedback, suggestions, and QUESTIONS so i thought it was okay to ask a question here for help.

This is about the Websites and Forums and Nexus in general.. like it says clearly before you post.. and in the stickies.. :dry: Post in the Skyrim support forums if you want help with this issue. :dry:

We have individual forums (and sub-forums) for 15 different games here.
As the sub-title indicates, the forum you originally posted this in is for site related issues:

Feedback, suggestions and questions

Have something to say about these forums or a Nexus site or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here

Moved the topic to the Skyrim tech support forum.