Dead money, Outfit bug.

Pai

Any one have experince with a dead money outfit bug? The starting jumpsuits bonded by the body. Even taken off its still there. After clearing dead money its still there. Hell is so stuck on it shows up in the race menu and follows me to older saves.

Kinda scary.

LOL that's a weird bug. Have you tried equipping something else, exiting the pip boy and going back into it and unequipping so the character is nude? I have this problem with certain scripted armors sometimes, they need to be completely unequipped and pip boy closed to disappear... Only very rarely though.

I'll have a look in FNVedit and see if I can find any obvious signs of such a bug.

I couldn't find anything really wrong with any of the texture stes, quest ref's or initial data. Seems like the texture has taken over the body texture, I'm wondering if that a save game glitch, but you say it followed you to previous saves? I'm going tot try to replicate the bug and i'll go over the quests that ref it again.

I have equiped, unequiped, changed races. put on other outfits only for that one to clip across them. "Taken over the body texture" seems to fit. I have no idea how it followed me across saves, but fully closing out NV and then reopening to a save before dead money fixed the issue.

It seem to trigger with what ever drags you to the SM villa and spawns your body. But doesnt reverse when you leave.

Use FOMM and under the Load Order option up top select "copy to clipboard" then just right click and paste :)

• 1 year later...

I dig this thread out of the grave... Because I have the same problem.
Changing my load order doesn't seem to fix the problem : If I initiate the dead money add on, the jumpsuit will stick to me like a second skin... It won't come off, even if I unequip it or equip other armors (it will clip through them)

Any help ? Because it pretty much mean I will never be playing the Dead Money add on with this bug.

EDIT : Oh well, the problem came from a mod, for which I didn't used the "jumpsuit patch". Problem solved.

Edited by Fuurmi