Heavy Traffic ×

Dead money, Outfit bug.

Pai

• 3 months later...

I dig this thread out of the grave... Because I have the same problem.

Changing my load order doesn't seem to fix the problem : If I initiate the dead money add on, the jumpsuit will stick to me like a second skin... It won't come off, even if I unequip it or equip other armors (it will clip through them)

Any help ? Because it pretty much mean I will never be playing the Dead Money add on with this bug.

EDIT : Oh well, the problem came from a mod, for which I didn't used the "jumpsuit patch". Problem solved.

Sooo...

What mod was it? Where is this "Jumpsuit patch"?

I, of course, have this glitch as well. If there's a relatively obscure and annoying or impossible to fix bug in any game I always end up stumbling upon them it seems.

It's the Type 3M clothing replacer mod, I believe. I found a jumpsuit patch that would influence this but haven't actually used it just yet. But I can't imagine it being anything else.

Edited by Cipherthe3vil

• 4 weeks later...

I dig this thread out of the grave... Because I have the same problem.

Changing my load order doesn't seem to fix the problem : If I initiate the dead money add on, the jumpsuit will stick to me like a second skin... It won't come off, even if I unequip it or equip other armors (it will clip through them)

Any help ? Because it pretty much mean I will never be playing the Dead Money add on with this bug.

EDIT : Oh well, the problem came from a mod, for which I didn't used the "jumpsuit patch". Problem solved.

Wich mod was that? Having the same problem.