Just a small fix for male fur armours

FrenchieDwemer

Alright lads, firstly, I'd say it's a shame such a good game suffers from so many clipping issues or various other armour flaws, according to the damn perfectionnist I am. I just can't use an armour if I can see through it from some angle, if my arms are to clip through the spauldrons while moving, etc, etc.

However, when I got back to the most basic outfits, I seemingly had found a pleasant solution to my problems. A fur armour -the full one-, as simple as it may appear, is actually a damn fine compromise. No arms/legs clipping through the damn skirt/fur, no "void holes" all over the damn thing, a quite great nordic look; it did fine with iron gauntlets/boots, and that draugr viking-like helmet I had got from some mod out there. At last, I could feel like a true nord warrior without having to deal with severe clipping. Even though I was more into big-ass armours.

Clipping, however, as an ancient curse pursuing me in any single game I like, eventually struck once again. Someday, while I was walking around in Windhelm without helmet, I noticed horrible, goddamn crappy clipping around the neck. It was much more than the damn maniac pr*ck I am could bear, therefore, I began slaying everyone in town, got really pissed and then was like : "Oh boy, f*ck that sh*t, I ain't gonna spend twenty more hours trying to find a correctly working armour on tesnexus". It seems that this clipping issue with the fur cuirass is somehow related to the character's weight, mine being as muscled as possible; the point is that clipping does not disappear unless I make a way too skinny character, which would ruin the "nord warrior" feeling I'm looking for.

Basically, here's what it's all about :

Quite obviously, I am simply asking for someone to fix this infamy. I'd be really grateful to whomever would help me. I have spent too much time trying to find THE perfect outfit, and I keep finding out each and every armour I think to be flawless suffers from this kind of crap. I do not think fixing this is a big deal, and I think I am not the only one to enjoy this basic yet perfectly "skyrimish" outfit. Thus, please, if you can help...

I apologize if I'm not very understandable. English is not my native tongue so, I may commit grammatical errors...

Notice that even though my screenshots show the sleeveless version of the cuirass, I use the complete one. I wanted to see if the sleeveless worked better than its counterpart, but it didn't.

Edited by FrenchieDwemer