i think i'll just call it, the legendary patch O_O

lquebecois

So i'll present myself, my name is Kevin, and i'm the author of this.... hum "mods": http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/36019, in fact it's a savegame of my perfect toon from oblivion. you might know or not the new beta patch that allow you to play on Legendary difficulty and allow you to put one of your skill in legendary... removing the lvl 81 cap and allowing you basically to get every perk in the game... I've just tested it and here's what i think of this patch... This is just awesome O_O. first the legendary difficulty allow you to level up faster because your ennemie do more damage and have more life (for those who use summons to lvl up or train on wolf like me....) it's just perfect, my block went to lvl 50 in one day when usually i do this in 2-3 days... and i don't tell about my restoration skill. now the trap with this in order to get every perk as i'm plaining to do, you need to have a total of 147 legendary skill (it can be only one skill that you putted legendary 147 or have a skill L-20 and another L-127 and whatever you got what i mean... The moment i have a total of L-147, i will upload this savegame on the nexus to allow you to play with it.