Menu screen unreadable

Hey guys, I have just got the oblivion GOTY edition on my snow leopard mac and the game seems to run fine so far but when i go to the menu I get a screen with unreadable text and I would appreciate it if you guys could point me to any mods that might fix this problem or if there is any way to change the settings in text edit or something of the sort.

I've provided a screen shot of what the menu looks like if that helps.

Obilivion is compatible with xBox, PS3 and Windows. How are you running this on a mac?

I downloaded it through ********** and it works as a cider I believe. I don't think there is another way of running it on a mac unless you are using a windows port. It's difficult to alter any settings and such because a lot of the files in the package contents of Oblivion (or just about any cider) are only readable through a PC and text edit is one of the few ways to change the settings.

You steal the game then come to us to get your stolen game to work? http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/charonn0/ohgeez-1.gif

Banned - topic closed

Bben46

Oblivion works fine on a mac if you have a legal version of both The game and Windows running a real port and not an emulator.

Edited by bben46