Ok, so I have an idea that would work great. It would help explain where the Dwemer went, and make Whovians everywhere happy!

Here it is: The Dwemer became Daleks.

They could be buried somewhere below Blackreach, so deep that no one has encountered them. And there's a TARDIS down there that they are trying to get into.

Once you've dealt with the Daleks, you could enter the TARDIS, making it your new player home.

Would work great with my other Doctor Who inspired mod idea http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/889933-companion-and-house-mod-request/

lol, great idea!

some golden Daleks would actually fit quite well visually :biggrin:

http://jaypgreene.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/daleks-2.jpg

Maybe let them shoot shock damage like the dwemer spiders and let them hover.

They have to be extremely strong and need custom sounds (actually, "EXTERMINATE" would be enough, right? :wink: )

Edited by MilesTeg81

• 9 months later...

I wish someone would make this.

Note: not me I am not a modder, I stink at modding

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm garbage with .NIFs, but I have a dalek model made for Garry's Mod that should be easy for someone to port. I can also help create the sounds (voices and SFX) in case we want some more variety--maybe have idle dialogue and some other sounds beyond just "Exterminate!"

Also, there could be different types of dalek: regular, special weapons, emperor, etc. They could be found around dwemer ruins, or occasionally attacking a town, similar to vampires.

*Special weapons, not heavy

Edited by TMRio

• 4 weeks later...

Might work story wise if you could tie it into the Oblivion Mod "Knights of the Nine Revelations".

::::::::::::::SPOILER ALEART::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

At the end of the mod there was a Easter Egg in the past version of White Gold Tower where the Tardus was parked in the basement. Couldn't go inside, but the blue police box was there. Also it is implied that Pelinal Whitestrake was from the future and when his head was chopped off he was still able to speak. A tie into Captain Jack Harkness and the Face of Boe. Probable not the only way it could work, but just a possibility to explain the Daleks. Also could be made into a quest mod as you search for powerful armor and weapons to fight the Daleks and perhaps Cybermen.