Mod requests: Companion, sleeping and NPC clothing in shops

CToft13907

After act 1 if felt kind of lonely sometimes without jackie by your side, I think I'm not the only one who would enjoy a companion to have in night city. (I also happen to be a voice actor if anybody wants to take up this endeavor with a male companion, my old account was altoft316 but got blocked because I couldn't "varify" it through my old and no longer used email address).

I also find it strange you cannot sleep in the beds in your other apartments, was it so hard for them to put this in? There is no real reason to visit them and you can tell me if I'm wrong but you get no benefit (like well rested) from sleeping.

Another thing that bugged me is the lack of clothing you can buy at the shops. some of the NPC clothes look great but you can't buy them anywhere and isn't the motto for night city "style is everything"? or something like that.

Anyway these are my requests/suggestions for mods, I understand its likely they have already been requested or suggested or people are working on them as we speak. I believe that the amazing modders out there can turn this into a truly amazing game much like skyrim.

Edited by CToft13907