what is the best armor?

no name white boy

Do I detect the first spark of a few flames here?

Peregrine always knows what he is talking about.

And he is quite right.

Other people may not want to play it that way but it is still perfectly valid!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if your having like 800 hp or something and restore health 10 ft constant effect, then you kinda don't need much armor. i usually only can get serious hitted by al her hands attacking same time, or all the guards and that in the royal palace throne place.

I use... arkaines valor :P.

No... for users people like me who hate being bothered to fight (Thief, remember?), and generally weak people, you can CE effect an Exquisite Ring with Invisibillity. you just have to re-equip it after you kill something... After that, armor really doesnt matter. You can just where netch leather, for all I care.

i enchanted my clothes with levitate CE so if i get into a fight i just fly into the sky and bomb them with magic and if i need to rest or sleep i just take my clothes off

P.S. it's really fun to float in the air and summon tons of monsters then enjoy the show as the guards of whatever town try to take them on

peregrine do you REALLY know what you are talking about even if you have like 200 agility you are still going to get hit plenty of times.

1) Dodging attacks is easy, especially with a spear or ranged weapon. Learn to hit and run, and you'll live a lot longer.

2) High sneak skill + 1% CE chameleon = never get seen. If you can't be seen, even if the first critical hit doesn't kill them, all they can do is run blindly while you finish the job. Tap the sneak key and they suddenly lose sight of you.

Daedric or ebony aren't too bad...IF you have plenty of (weightless homemade) feather potions. Both are decently enchantable, too...got a Feather 12 CE on a 15 lb. daedric gauntlet :D , but that's the only piece I got so far

peregrine do you REALLY know what you are talking about even if you have like 200 agility you are still going to get hit plenty of times.

1) Dodging attacks is easy, especially with a spear or ranged weapon. Learn to hit and run, and you'll live a lot longer.

2) High sneak skill + 1% CE chameleon = never get seen. If you can't be seen, even if the first critical hit doesn't kill them, all they can do is run blindly while you finish the job. Tap the sneak key and they suddenly lose sight of you.

so you are suggesting us to fight like some coward

No, he's suggesting us to fight smarter, like a thief. This all works better if you have sanctuary, too.

Exactly. Of course if you want to run straight into every fight and embrace the afterlife, that's your right....

Archived