Mod Configuration Menu Not Loading

TheGreatGrump

I have started modding New Vegas, I've followed Gopher's 2020 Beginner's Guide on Youtube and everything was going as planned until I tried to get the MCM to work.
I downloaded it straight to Vortex, installed it, and resolved the file conflicts with the Darnified UI in the way he tells you to.
When I load into the game though, a notification saying that the MCM has installed never appears, and it is not in the pause menu.
Also, in Vortex, I noticed that in the sidebar I don't have the option to look at Plugins. I'm not sure if this is linked or a separate issue.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Three extensions have failed to install, "Gamebryo Ba2 Support", "Gamebryo Plugin Management", and "Gamebryo Savegame Management".

When I enable the extension "plugin management", and Vortex restarts, it says "Some of the installed extensions couldn't be loaded because they have missing dependencies" and when I click fix it says "The extension "gamebryo-plugin-management" wasn't found in the repository. This might mean that the extension isn't available on Nexus at all or has been excluded for compatibility reasons. Please check the installation instructions for this extension."
I went back to the extensions tab, and now plugin management is just disabled, but indexlock has now failed.
If I enable management, and then try to enable indexlock, Vortex restarts and I'm back to square one.

Edited by TheGreatGrump

Three extensions have failed to install, "Gamebryo Ba2 Support", "Gamebryo Plugin Management", and "Gamebryo Savegame Management".

When I enable the extension "plugin management", and Vortex restarts, it says "Some of the installed extensions couldn't be loaded because they have missing dependencies" and when I click fix it says "The extension "gamebryo-plugin-management" wasn't found in the repository. This might mean that the extension isn't available on Nexus at all or has been excluded for compatibility reasons. Please check the installation instructions for this extension."

I went back to the extensions tab, and now plugin management is just disabled, but indexlock has now failed.

If I enable management, and then try to enable indexlock, Vortex restarts and I'm back to square one.

What Antivirus are you using?

If you're using Windows Defender turn off "Controlled Folder Access" and install Vortex again.

You're missing pieces of Vortex.