[LE] Anyway for Make A head for the Playable Character?

Diego6mick

So well, i want try make a head from the Playable Character, but i dont know if it is possible or something like that....

I never Modded or played skyrim before, but because i want try it, i want do a custom head for the playable character....

aslo, There is the head i want do (Dont ask why my interface looks like windows 95):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/724437170533695569/793709630152638464/unknown.png

My friend i don't want to discourage you, but if you don't have any modding experience is like not knowing how to ride a bike and out of nowhere you want to drive the space shuttle.

What you want to do is in the section of "advanced modding" stuff and i don't think that there is out there a tutorial for something like this, since the majority of tutorials (99%) are for beginners and all of them are just explanations of the easy 'vanilla stuff' that anyone can do it by themself, just by looking in CK how things were set up by the game developers.

Adding a custom playable head from scratch requires so many different things to be done for the mesh to be correct and fully functional and playable, you can't just add a mesh into the game just like that.

Happy new year.