ELFX and ELE working together?

cleon06

Hi, first of all I apologize because I don't speak English, so you will read this weird xD

I have a question and interest if someone managed or considered making a patch that unifies Enhanced Lights and FX so that it only works on skyrim vanilla for both indoor and outdoor, and in turn Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition is canceled on skyrim vanilla but INSTALLED, so that later the patches would be plastered and work for new lands like:

Beyond Bruma, Beyond Reach, Darkend, Falskaar, Helgen Rebor (I don't think the latter is possible), etc ...

It's quite strange lose ... but I want to know if someone made it a "home patch" or "manual patch" so that it works if so tell me how to do it :sad:

Thanks for reading this :")

PD:I know how ELFX works and how ELE works, don't explain it to me xD

Edited by cleon06

Unfortunately I'm not an expert on patching...

There's a tutorial on the ELE mod page, that shows how to patch ELE for individual mod setups. The guy in the tutorial doesn't use ELFX, but Relighting Skyrim - which is also a partly conflicting lighting mod. So I think the basic procedure shown in the video should work for your situation, too.

Maybe you'll have to adjust your load order manually before patching. In your case. I'd make sure ELFX is loaded after ELE (to make sure it will "win" conflicts in the base game). After that you should put the patches e.g. for Bruma + ELE.

Unfortunately I'm not an expert on patching...

There's a tutorial on the ELE mod page, that shows how to patch ELE for individual mod setups. The guy in the tutorial doesn't use ELFX, but Relighting Skyrim - which is also a partly conflicting lighting mod. So I think the basic procedure shown in the video should work for your situation, too.

Maybe you'll have to adjust your load order manually before patching. In your case. I'd make sure ELFX is loaded after ELE (to make sure it will "win" conflicts in the base game). After that you should put the patches e.g. for Bruma + ELE.thanks

thanks