Creating an NPC Visual Overhaul, Requesting Screenarchers!

kittierae

I am in the process of creating a comprehensive overhaul of every NPC's face because I guess I hate myself LOL but I just finished doing every Argonian from the Vanilla game and want to release each part of it as modules as they are finished, however I am pretty awful at screenshots, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do some screenarchery for me so I can have a pretty set of pictures to show on the mod page. Of course I'd give credit, and if you find any issues that'll be doubly helpful to have a second set of eyes on the mod itself.

It requires High Poly Head and USSEP (for now, I haven't checked if I can clean it from the master list yet). I'll be including some optional altered vanilla textures for Argonians in greyscale to better reflect the colors I've chosen, and might also make an Argonian Fins-required module (because I love the Fins but did not get permission to include some assets without requiring the mod), I also plan to preemptively patch it for AI Overhaul. If you're interested in a Vanilla body, and 'Not Quite Vanilla' aesthetic, it might be the mod for you! :wink:

tl;dr - Would anyone like to test out my new Argonian npc overhaul mod and take screenshots? :D