Gold Storage Immersion.

Dreamsxord

Hi,

Just picked up a mod to add weight to gold, and now I want to complete the package by making it so that I can store gold in a chest to minimize encumbrance/promote realism. No one would really carry 20k gold with them.

Other game features that encourage you to store gold would also be cool.. chance of being pickpocketed, also disincentives: chance of your house being partially robbed.

eh?

• 1 year later...
Other game features that encourage you to store gold would also be cool.. chance of being pickpocketed, also disincentives: chance of your house being partially robbed.

So… put your gold in a chest. What do you need a mod for?

Seems you missed the relevant line of the OP entirely.

There are open chest modders resources, and at least one of those includes a "full of gold" variation. However, I don't know of a mod that would give you an empty chest which you fill with visible gold, let alone any with a limit on amount of gold and with the other features requested. Would you also want precious stones to be stored/visible, or just gold?

So… put your gold in a chest. What do you need a mod for?

Seems you missed the relevant line of the OP entirely.

There are open chest modders resources, and at least one of those includes a "full of gold" variation. However, I don't know of a mod that would give you an empty chest which you fill with visible gold, let alone any with a limit on amount of gold and with the other features requested. Would you also want precious stones to be stored/visible, or just gold?

I was replying to this part:

Just picked up a mod to add weight to gold, and now I want to complete the package by making it so that I can store gold in a chest to minimize encumbrance/promote realism. No one would really carry 20k gold with them.

You can store gold in a chest already.