Need a hand making mod, SheildPlaques to WeaponPlaques

markes12344

Hey guys, it's Markes12344. I luv the mods people can make, would like to start myself.

First mod i figure on attempting seems simplistic, would someone or people mind helping me with it?

I would like to change the Shield Plaques to a regular Weapon Rack. Solely because im a hardcore Archer, i don't own shields i own BOWS lots and lots of BOWS. BOWS do not seem to fit on these SHIELD plaques and yet i would oh so like to even duck tape a bow onto it.

Anywho Here are some ideas.

Simply just override all Shield plaques with weapon plaques in the game as a mod.
-- Downfall is there will be a lot of weapon and shields dropping. plus would ruin the look of jarls homes
--Yet the mod would be very simplistic and an easy start/ walk into modding.

Walk up to Plaques in game and when Auctioned upon (E button in most cases) a small menu to either roll Plaque or Place Weapon/Shield appears.
-- Would also need to have it so once a weapon is on it and you go to use your action button on it again, it will simply remove weapon.
--Shield racks would need to know that once 1 out of the 3 slots are filled, one could no longer roll the plaque until the weapon is removed, this should help one form loosing weapons.

Anywho its late and i have a physics lab tomorrow morning... so of to be i shall go. let me know what you think. i feel this can be a simple mod.

Looking forward to any help on scripting this mod/ learning mod scripting.