V Presets need to go!

Neeedles

Use the filter

I don't want to be forced using a filter to avoid seeing what is basically spam! I want to go to me feed and see the new stuff, period. why do we have to accommodate spammers?

Just use the Filter like everybody else does on this site.

That's what a Filter is for.

Stop with the "I shouldn't have to", and just do it.

Use the filter

I don't want to be forced using a filter to avoid seeing what is basically spam! I want to go to me feed and see the new stuff, period. why do we have to accommodate spammers?

To hide all unnecessary "mods" i need to enter "explore all mods" tab cause tags not available in "new today" tab, open the filters menu, type in and find like three or four tags and only then will my screen not be flooded with a bunch of garbage. And you wanna tell me that I have to do this procedure every time I'm entering the site to see 1, maybe 2 normal mods. You know what, just shut up.

Use the filter

and let the assholes win? f*** that!

do you always bend over that easy?

Good lord.

You click on the Filter or tag ONCE, and you're done.

Your entitlement is astounding, you want an entire website to be change, because YOU don't want to click one filter.

SMH

there are tons of Animé mods, mods that add cat ears to NPCs, unrealistic body mods that give women EEEEEE sized Boobs with butts larger than Niki Minaj, and I just filter them all out.

I don't whine and cry and demand that the website change their content because I don't like it.

THAT'S WHY THE FILTERS EXISTS.

The reason there are so many Preset Uploads is because Modding Tools for CP2077 DON'T EXIST YET.

Mods are being made by people using a Hex Editor, once official modding tools come out, real mods will quickly replace Preset posts.

So, calm down.

I found a solution that is more permanent then menu filters, content blocking:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showtopic=9429963/&do=findComment&comment=88303398

You can basically block various tags in your site preference settings - actually a useful solution.

I still don't think presets qualify as mods, but at least i do not have to actively avoid them anymore.