Transferring mods & saves from SE to VR.

ArchAngelo

Hi I'm trying to transfer my mods & saves from SE to VR and I instantly transferred all the mods (With the exception for a few that I am aware that has a VR version of a mod) hoping things would go smooth enough but to my foresight I had some issues that make the game unplayable such as that I sometimes get no dialogue choices when talking to an NPC and I just get stuck there and I also crash when I save? Is there any mod I've downloaded that is the wrong version or incompatible?

I attached a load order of the mods I installed. Thanks for any help received.

Edited by ArchAngelo

Sorry I'm new to this forum, thought I attached my notes looks like it didn't come through! I clicked on "Attach this file" after I clicked browse and then clicked on my .txt file but I can't see my own file? I even tried avoiding clicking on attach file and then upload? :confused:

Edited by ArchAngelo

Oh ok, my bad. I'm new to using Nexus forums. :laugh: Question, can you see my attachment from your end? I was trying to add a .txt attachment but it didn't seem to come through? I clicked on "Attach this file" after I clicked browse and then clicked on my .txt file but I can't see my own file? I even tried avoiding clicking on attach file and then upload? I did click preview but I still couldn't see it so I assume it did not come through? :confused:

Edited by ArchAngelo

Oh ok, my bad. I'm new to using Nexus forums. :laugh: Question, can you see my attachment from your end? I was trying to add a .txt attachment but it didn't seem to come through? I clicked on "Attach this file" after I clicked browse and then clicked on my .txt file but I can't see my own file? I even tried avoiding clicking on attach file and then upload? I did click preview but I still couldn't see it so I assume it did not come through? :confused:

I don't see an attachment