fallout 4 on console crashing

RobloxKingOfDoom

ok so this is a thing that's most likely due to a few mods i have most likely its my grass mod with a missing texture but at the same time it might be a quest mod because at a house that's walk enterable that you normally pass when going to save nick valentine its the house right past 2 mannequins standing in the road and when i enter the house and kill the raider my game normally crashes but after i disabled the retexture mod for my grass mod (made specifically for the mod) instead of straight up crashing it would just freeze and if i walk past the house my game didn't crash/freeze so it is either a asset that's around that house and just was not within render distance but i would like to know if i should disable my grass mod to fix this mod name is True Grass Lite - Reworked

Also i don't know if this is a appropriate topic for this discussion thread and if not can someone tell me where i should post these in the future if i have any more problems?

• 2 weeks later...

If and when there's an issue with a mod, then first try the game without that particular mod. If the game works fine without that mod, that doesn't necessarily mean the mod is 'bad'. It could still be a load order conflict. I don't play on console, so I haven't got a clue what the options are concerning load order, but I urge you to play around with that load order and try to make the mod that gives you issues load as very last, or very first. For the rest, I can only advise you to go through the comments thread(s) on the mod page itself (preferably on a site that deals with mods for consoles) and see if there's anything that can help you.

Good luck.