3 replies to this topic

AzBoGaming93

AzBoGaming93

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

While Updating mods for stardew valley,

I noticed that the mods were not working so i unistalled them and installed the older version which were working, I did some poking around in the directory while installing and un-installing mods and noticed:

In the mod folder  the files were all there,

I then unistalled them and they went away, so I installed the newer versions and the files never went to the folders.

I got in touch with the mod creater and i was told to post here as it is vortex.

I did a manual update to the mods and they work.

Not sure what else i could put, but if you require more info, let me know

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 15,021 posts

It just sounds like you didn't deploy the mod after making changes. It's a button on the mods toolbar. It's usually flashing and trying to get your attention if it needs to be pressed. 

AzBoGaming93

AzBoGaming93

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

It just sounds like you didn't deploy the mod after making changes. It's a button on the mods toolbar. It's usually flashing and trying to get your attention if it needs to be pressed. 

I always hit the deploy button in the top right after installing/updating a mod, I have just tried to install the mod again and still the same thing is happening.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 15,021 posts

Sorry for the delay. Can you link the mods you're referring to and I'll try and replicate this. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, files, mods, deployment, stardew valley

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.052 seconds