Greetings

RainbowDragon1952

Just opened my membership here a few days ago, and I'm impressed...so kudo's to the site creators. I'm a long-time member at several other gaming forums, notably TWC, G3, The ORG, JP's Panzers, and The Armory.

I thought navigating this site was going to take some time to learn, but finding what I wanted was very easy. I especially appreciate the detailed information on Mods, and in particular, the comments section.

I'm going to reinstall TES Morrowind GOTY after 5 years, and saw that there are plenty of ways to improve and upgrade one of my favorite games. Which is how I ended up here, after seeing so many comments online to "get over to The Nexus to find the latest Mods."

I have a ton of questions about all the MW updates & mods, so I'll be heading to the MW Forum.

In any case...Hello to everyone here.

Welcome to the forums side of Nexus.

Lot of great mods for Morrowind.

A few years ago, I replayed the game

and thanks to the work of modders,

it was a whole new experience. Great

graphics. Only problem with the game

is there are a lot of N'wahs in Morrowind....

Sure. The ORG was the first forum dedicated to all the games in the Total War series produced by Creative Assembly, and has since been surpassed (in terms of membership) by TWC, or Total War Center. G3 is Gibberlings Three which is dedicated to all the games supported by the Infinity Game Engine like Baldur's Gate, IceWind Dale, and PlaneScape.

JP's Panzers (now moved to Open Panzer General) was a forum dedicated to SSi"s (Strategic Simulation's Inc) Panzer General series, and The Armory was a forum dedicated to a single SSI game called Pacific General, for which I was a map-maker and modder.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Welcome! :- )

The path to enlightenment often brings us back to the places we were profoundly fond of. History in a fancy book with moving pictures we can interact with is so much more fun because we can be a part of it with our game character representing us as our traveler. Our own Dr. Who traveling through history. What in a time we have and mindful of our estate to do using a machine so we don't even have to leave the farm.

If you're up for reading a little bit of history about Morrowind here's a webpage with enough reminders about TES Morrowind to get your eyes all misty.

https://abitoftaste.altervista.org/morrowind/file/readme.php?mod=abotWaterLife.

Then there is the list of Morrowind Mods you may find make your eyes drool at Telesphoros List of Mods

All of which were linked here and brought more of the modders attention to this Great Mod Collection at Robin Scott's (Dark0ne) Nexus where all sort of people meet at the junction to the conjunctions we all put together while we wonder and wander around waiting for our thought to focus us on a train to thought we will enjoy.

Enjoy!