2 questions, one about premium one about profile pics

d0x360

I'll start with the easy one. When posting a comment on a mod page some people have a picture instead of the default icon. How do you change it? It was easy enough to do on the forums but I'm not seeing any option for the regular site.

Second question, and I'll probably have to contact support about this but I just bought a lifetime membership to premium. On the page about membership it now says I'll be billed again on Jan 22 2021... Hopefully that's a bug because I don't want to be billed another $72 or whatever the conversation rate is.

To answer your first question, go to any mod page and look for your avatar in the upper right hand corner. Left mouse click on it and in the drop-down menu, choose "Site preferences".

You will be taken to a page where you can change your avatar.

To answer your second question, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page to express your concerns. Or you can private message any of the moderators.

Second question, and I'll probably have to contact support about this but I just bought a lifetime membership to premium. On the page about membership it now says I'll be billed again on Jan 22 2021... Hopefully that's a bug because I don't want to be billed another $72 or whatever the conversation rate is.

I think the UI for this might be a little confusing. You purchased Lifetime (thanks btw) before you 1-month plan expired, so it's still showing the expiry of your 1-month plan somewhere. I've marked your 1-month plan as cancelled which should help with that.

I think the UI for this might be a little confusing. You purchased Lifetime (thanks btw) before you 1-month plan expired, so it's still showing the expiry of your 1-month plan somewhere. I've marked your 1-month plan as cancelled which should help with that.

I actually purchased the 1 month about 2 years ago so it's long expired. It's not a big concern. If I happened to get charged again I'm sure it would be easy to get sorted.

As for the avatar thing I have clicked it and gone to site prefs but I was on mobile at the time so I'll try it on desktop and see if it will let me change it.

Thank you both.

lol I hear yah. I actually had a Doctor appointment on either the 2nd or the 3rd and I was filling out the form and hit the date section and for the first time ever (this close to jan 1) I actually wrote the correct year and I'm assuming I remembered because 2020 was just so garbage.