MO2 not showing plugins for SSE

tommmmygun

So I started modding Skyrim SSE again, but after installing several mods I realized, that the Plugin list is empty even though it should include a bunch of ESPs. It only shows the Skyrim esm and the ones of the DLCs.

None of the exectuables are working properly. FNIS gives me an error about not being properly installed.

I can start the game just fine with SKSE and the enb loads.

MO2 constantly gives me the error: "NtOpenFile() failed for /??/D:ModOrganizer/SkyrimSe 1/mods/[modname],0xc000003a"

I also got the error "Given game local path "D:ModOrganizer/SkyrimSe 1/profiles/Default" does not resolve to a valid directory"

I already had MO2 installed for FO4 and thought that this might cause the error somehow.

The plugins.txt is also empty except the text saying it was automatically generated.

Apparently Bethini created the Skyrim inis in the wrong folder. Where I have my Fallout4, which is in a different location. The Fallout 4 Mods load fine, but the Profile is now named SkyrimSe for some reason.

Trying to run Loot gives me this error:

"directory_iterator::directory_iterator: The system cannot find the path specified.: "D:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/Common/Skyrim Special Edition\Data""

which is weird since this is where I have Skyrim installed and I can't see anything wrong with that path.

For some reason I also got "profiles" at multiple locations. So I tried switching to another one, but that didn't change anything. When I try activating a mod it just gives me "failed to activate [modname]".

Edited by tommmmygun