Fallout 4 ignoring bodyslides

Tricus

Hey, looking for help relating to Fallout 4 ignoring bodyslides.

I have spent way too many hours trying to decipher this problem and I'm completely lost.

The problem: The game does not detect applied body presets from Bodyslides after I updated my mods, including Bodyslide, and changed my body preset to Vtaw V3 from Vtaw V2. When my character is clothed, the breasts are clipping through the clothing, since it doesn't register the outfit preset. When naked, it doesn't register the nude preset. General clipping also occurred same time as this issue arose. Might be because they need specific adjustments in Outfit Studio, but that wasn't the case with previous presets I used.

Bodyslide writes to "steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\", which should be the correct path.

As mentioned, Issue happened after I updated a lot of my mods, including Bodyslide, and adjusted my bodyslide preset to specifically vtaw v3 instead of v2.

The game doesn't register whether or not my character is clothed or naked, which results in mass clipping. Neither does it apply the specified presets.

Any help is greatly appreciated :smile: Really want to be able to play Fallout this weekend without any issues.

Can give more info if necessary.

Thanks!

UPDATE!:

I've figured out the problem is only present with Vtaw's clothing mods. I have pasted the downloadable Bodyslide files and dumped them in their respective folders. I still have no clue as to why this is happening.

Edited by Tricus