Serious WorldSpace issue

ashtonlp101

If it's blank then you don't have your network folders set up correctly.

Go to whatever folder where you created your Merging and CheckInBackup folders.

Right click on your Merging folder, then click on Properties. Click on the Sharing tab. A window should pop up saying Choose people to share with. Type in "everyone" (without the quotes) and click Add. Everyone should now appear in the box under where you typed the name. It should say Read next to it, under Permission Level. Click on where it says Read and click on Read/Write to select it. Now it should say Read/Write next to Everyone. Now click on Share on the lower right, then click on Done when that finishes (shouldn't take long).

Repeat this for your CheckInBackup folder.

When you are done, you should see both your Merging folder and your CheckInBackup folder if you go to \\127.0.0.1

EDIT #100000000: Okay, figured out why merges weren't saving. Didn't realized checking out unselects everything you select to merge so all I had to do was Select everything again. Now I've encountered an issue where whenever I check in the GECK CTDs on me.

EDIT: I've also been experiencing this issue with the Version Control INIs where animations don't play when I enable Havok. Is there a setting in the INI I have to tweak?

Edited by ashtonlp101

Okay, I can confirm through testing that crashing parried with corrupt files is being caused by the GECK Extender. It will initially merge the files correctly, but on the second attempt at merging thereafter it will result in CTD. I asked in the comments of the GECK Extender page if there is anything I need to do INI wise, I'll see what they say and make a separate forum post about it. Once I get a grip on Version Control I will also make a video showing how to do it for easier access to other modders.