Spore Plant ideas

Nachtej

I have a few ideas for a spore plant themed mod:

a mask that makes the wearers head a spore plant (sans stem and roots)

A walk cycle for spore plants for a possible companion plant

A perk affects the plants making them non-hostile

I have a few ideas for a spore plant themed mod:

I can help you with 1 & 3. Maybe someone with some animation experience can step in to help on #2 for a walking plant. I haven't learned animation so the best I could do would be to rig it to some other skeleton in game.....and I can't think of any promising candidates right off the top of my head.

Looks pretty good, if not a little big

OK I'll see if I can compact it a bit while keeping the center portion big enough to house a human head.

I like the hands too lol

Yeah I was thinking of a variant, something like additional leaves for added subterfuge/camouflaged. Not as heavy as a ghillie suit, but a fair amount of vegetation sticking out.

Also I think to balance what is obviously a pretty powerful item (it's essentially a kind of "immunity" to spore plants) a helmet overly should be added to limit your field of vision. The overlay obviously being the inside of the spore plant mouth (probably with a higher res texture if possible).

I believe that is the case if you use the 'Enhanced Camera' mod, however, I do not believe it is terribly overpowered, as they are a quite uncommon enemy.