Help with saves please!

Bladma

Help!

Skyrim only saves the first 3 saves with numbers (Save 1, Save 2, Save 3), 3 last autosaves and the last quick save!
How do I make it so that it saves all my auto's and quick's with numbers?

(I looked in Documents as well)

I don't have the answer you want, so I wasn't planning on posting, but since it seems you are not getting any other response, here is my thought on the matter:

Skyrims quick and autosaves are notoriously for causing corrupt saves, in part because they are set up to overwrite old files. Another problem is that the autosaves may "save" in the middle of a script execution--that happened to me a few times before I disabled the option--also resulting in corrupted saves that crashed.

While there may be a way to extend the number of files somewhat, I do not know it. Meanwhile, the more a file is overwritten, the greater the chance for the file to be corrupt.

However, you can have an unlimited number of clean (not overwritten) numbered saves simply by using the complete save alternative. This takes a little getting used to at first, but after a while you may find that you are making complete, manual saves without even thinking about it.

Manual saves will not prevent every possible corrupt save, but I have had only a couple in many months of play since I disabled the auto and quick save options.