Panam Sex Scene Nudity Mod Request / Suggestion

ksalmon87

Hi All,

I want to talk about Panam's sex scene in the Tank, during the "Queen of the Highway" Mission...

during the sex scene, V and Panam make out and then it turns in to "sex" for part of it shes wearing clothes, and then V switches positions with her and he thrusts, what i noticed is that at that moment, panam is actually Naked. I reloaded and was trying something out with the "Appearance Mod Menu", by switching her appearance to nude just before it got heated, however due to how it is scripted her clothes kept coming back on, and using the appearance mod menu to force nudity for that scene is almost impossible.. but i tried..

So, in the menu there is a few options "panam_nude" & "Panam_fpp" , if a mod could be made that tells the game to use her nude option for that scene, instead of having her "panam_nojacket and harness" on during that scene it would be WAY better, AND if the Night vision effect that happens as theyre about to climax if that was removed that'd great..

I cannot make any mods or know where to even begin,... I know that its just a matter of swapping a few lines of parameters, however thank you in advanced!

Edited by ksalmon87