Show off your desktop

Werne

Well, I'm really bored so I thought I might start what has been started many times in the past. :happy:

It's pretty simple, take a screenshot, upload it somewhere and post it here. Consider it as a workout for the Print Screen button, I don't imagine you use it every day now. :biggrin:

Here's my favorite desktop:

Linux-Mint-13-Maya-Cinnamon-And-Avant-Wi

God, I love that pic. So, how does your desktop look?

Edited by Werne

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh i rather go performance and a clean default skin then anything else. Skins if they are big enough could stagger you're start up by 10 seconds

20sec start from beginning to finish, efficiency is what i want. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

My desktop is secretly a big mess, because I use Fences.

Well, that looks awesome. And a mess you say? This is how my desktop really looks:

Screenshot%2520from%25202013-03-25%25202

Thank god I have two of them or I'd probably get lost in that pile of junk. ;D

20sec start from beginning to finish

18 seconds from the moment I press the power button until everything is loaded. 13 seconds if I turn off all that stuff from the screenshot in the spoiler. :thumbsup:

Edited by Werne

Dude, that's hella organized compared to what I had. I actually just cleaned up all my mess today, but before that, I had standard-sized Windows icons filling up every possible space on the grid. No particular boxes for organizing icons. It's amazing how I found anything.

Edited by AliasTheory

Well, I'm really bored so I thought I might start what has been started many times in the past. :happy:

It's pretty simple, take a screenshot, upload it somewhere and post it here. Consider it as a workout for the Print Screen button, I don't imagine you use it every day now. :biggrin:

Here's my favorite desktop:

Linux-Mint-13-Maya-Cinnamon-And-Avant-Wi

God, I love that pic. So, how does your desktop look?

Wow really like the background =3

I set mine on performance mode getting rid of all the transition menu animations and other baubles seeing as this is purely set up for gaming and modding. It's much better for preventing stuttering when playing videos as well - my wallpaper is a slideshow of nearly 9000 images but without the fade in and out effect my cpu usage barely notices, maybe that has something to do with having 1tb on each drive :happy:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1126/showk.jpg